Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 17:43:48 +0200
Dear Brech,
below you'll see a copy of the directions for leaving, or temporarily
closing your subscription. You probably received them when you signed on. It
is usually a good idea to create a mailbox for useful things like this so
you don't have to try to remember all the useful but sometimes bothersome
commands you need to use these programmes.
Have a nice vacation!

***To leave the CLICK4HP list***

You may leave the list at any time by sending an e-mail to
<[log in to unmask]> with the command  ;-(
SIGNOFF (or UNSUBSCRIBE) CLICK4HP

If you are going out of town and wish to postpone getting your messages
until your return, send an e-mail to <[log in to unmask]> with the
command
SET CLICK4HP NOMAIL
Later upon your return,  send an e-mail command to <[log in to unmask]>
SET CLICK4HP MAIL  which will start you receiving messages again.