From:
J M Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:41:38 -0000
Colleagues

We are conducting a systematic review on the health, social and economic
impacts of welfare rights advice in health care settings
- both in the UK and worldwide.  Whilst there's not much published
literature in this area, we know that there is a lot of 'grey
literature' out there and we are looking for help with finding this.  If
anyone knows of any reports, leads or contacts in this area, we'd very
grateful if you could let us know about these.  Whilst it's not
practical to circulate details of all the references that we currently
have to the whole list, if anyone would like to see this in order to
help us identify missing references, we would be happy to supply it
directly.

Please reply to Jean Adams at [log in to unmask]

Many thanks for your help in this area

Jean Adams, research associate
Martin White, senior lecturer
Suzanne Moffatt, lecturer

School of Population and Health Sciences
The Medical School
University of Newcastle upon Tyne
NE2 4HH
UK