From:
List Administration <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 03:33:47 -0700
posting on behalf of The Health Communication Unit

*******************

The Health Communication Unit is now accepting requests for free health
promotion consultations for the October-March time period.

View Html version at http://www.thcu.ca/mass_emails/2007_09_17/web.cfm

--Topics--

Our team is available to work with you on health promotion challenges
relating to:

-Program Planning
-Program Evaluation
-Policy Development
-Health Communication
-Sustainability

We also have a special Comprehensive Workplace Health Promotion team that
can help you with assessments, planning, business cases, evaluation and
other topics related to workplace health promotion.

--Examples of our consultation services—

-Assistance implementing the steps involved with creating an evaluation plan
for a health communication campaign
-Assistance with the annual program planning process of an interdisciplinary
team.
-Feedback on a website
-Feedback on an evaluation work plan
-Information about how to conduct focus groups
-Advice on how to apply the 8-step CWHP framework

--How to request service—

THCU’s brief consultation request form is available on our website at:
http://www.thcu.ca/consultation/request_form.htm

Services of the Comprehensive Workplace Health Promotion team can be
requested at:
http://www.thcu.ca/Workplace/workplace_request_form.htm

--Cost--

We are able to offer this service free of charge to those working on
projects focused on one or more Ontario regions, because of grants from the
Ontario Ministry of Health Promotion.

View Html version at http://www.thcu.ca/mass_emails/2007_09_17/web.cfm

The Health Communication Unit
Centre for Health Promotion