CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Chuck Shields <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:56:58 -0500
I thought others on the CANCHID list might come up with ideas for this
fellow.

Chuck Shields
Executive Director
Canadian Cardiovascular Society
222 Queen St., Suite 1403
Ottawa, Ontario
K1P 5V9

Tel.    613-569-3407 ext. 400
FAX     613-569-6574
Email   [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
WWW     www.ccs.ca <http://www.ccs.ca>

NOTE: The Canadian Cardiovascular Congress 2000 (including the CCS
Scientific Meeting) will take place from Oct. 29 to Nov. 2, at the Vancouver
Convention and Exhibition Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia