CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
julia raudzus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 08:22:08 PST
Feb 7, 2000

Dear Kevin,

  I know we are 7 days past the dead line, but I was just wondering if there
was any way Kerri and I could register for the conference at the early rate.
  This is probably not your department, but just thought I would check?

Hope all is well.

Julia Raudzus