From:
Susan Lilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:49:48 -0400
Hello,

This is the fourth message I've tried to post to click since it's
inception, and all the previous messages were refused due to a mix up with
my email address - hope this gets out to you!

I have been contracted by the Atlantic Regional Office of the Health
Promotion and Programs Branch (Health Canada) to provide an overview of
work being done on identifying and / or using indicators for determinants
of health. We are interested in indicators that would be useful at a broad
population level, as well as those more applicable at the community level.
The work is part of an overall process which will develop an approach, an
analytical framework, and data collection tools for ongoing monitoring of
the work of HPPB Atlantic. It may also be used in other regions.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone working with indicators for
determinants of health, either in Canada or internationally. Thak you in
advance for any suggestions

Susan Lilley
Looking for information on health promotion?
Visit the Community Health Promotion Network Atlantic "Sharinghouse" at
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/CommunitySupport/CHPNA/