From:
Susan Lilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:21:16 -0400
Hello Sandra,

The University of Wisconsin Extension Department has a wonderful
publication on its website, called "Evaluating Collaboratives". It has
everything you would ever want to know about evaluating coalitions and
more. Lots of tools as well. Sorry I don't have the URL handy but you can
easily find it with a search engine.
Susan Lilley
Looking for information on health promotion?
Visit the Community Health Promotion Network Atlantic "Sharinghouse" at
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/CommunitySupport/CHPNA/