CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 11:49:01 -0400
Dear CANCHID Subscribers,

As the Northern Hemisphere approaches summer more and more of you will be
going on vacation. Many of you will put those pesky automatic Vacation
messages on your email system. The CANCHID list software traps most of
those messages and does not send them to the List. However, some manage to
look like a posting and do get through. If you get such messages, don't
complain. We are doing our best to minimize them.

You could help as well. If you are going on vacation and don't want your
email inbox to fill up with CANCHID messages while you are gone, simply do
the following. Send an email message

To: [log in to unmask]

with one line in it reading: SET CANCHID NOMAIL

When you return send: SET CANCHID MAIL -or- SET CANCHID DIGEST and your
subscription will resume.

If you want to see what you missed while you were gone send:

to: [log in to unmask]

a message saying: GET CANCHID LOG0005

for May, substitute LOG006 for June, LOG0007 for July, LOG0008 for August

Sam Lanfranco, CANCHID ListHost/Mgt

  Sam Lanfranco                                 email: [log in to unmask]
  tel: (416) 816-2852                           fax:   (416) 946-1087
      ECON-at-ATKINSON: Bridging Professional and Liberal Studies