From:
Mykietka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 17:35:53 -0600
I just finished my thesis on the experiences of teen mothers in the Capital
Health Region (Edmonton, AB).  I did interviews, a focus group and
observations.  I will be defending next week and making final corrections.
I can get you some information by the beginning of October.  Call or email
if you need more info before then.

Also Louise Picard is doing a Teen prenatal study in Sudbury, Algoma, &
Manitoulin District.  Web site:  http://142.51.17.253/jrp/lbw/lbw00.htm
Email  [log in to unmask]

Karen Mykietka, B.Ed, M.Sc.(c)
Centre for Health Promotion Studies