From:
DKProj Mgt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 07:05:09 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jim  Dempsey <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Health Employment Internet Project; "www.bchealthjobs.com"

Re: Health Employment Internet Project; "www.bchealthjobs.com".

We would like to ask you to let the " Canadian Network on Health in
International Development " know about the Health Employment Internet
Project. We are the Upper Island/Central Coast Community Health Service
Society (a non-profit society and rural health service Provider) and we
have developed this site for BC Health Service Provider Organizations and
Health Professionals to exchange employment information.  The site has
only been up a week, we are quite pleased with it and encourage you to
take a look.  This site willl allow health professionals to post their
resumes and health service providers to post jobs. There is already some
postings. The site address is www.bchealthjobs.com it has some statistics
on health professions, some information on jobs in this sector, some
information on health provider organizations and some information on
health professional organizations.  It is still in the development phase
so more information will be added overtime.  Again we would ask you to let
your members know as it may be of interest and benefit to them. Also if
you know of any other ways to contact health services professionals in
Canada or BC we would appreciate the contacts. So please visit the site if
you have a moment and let us know what you think.

Thanks

Jim
--
Jim Dempsey
Upper Island/Central Coast Community Health Service Society