From:
Ed Blonz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 16:05:40 -0700
Brian,

I think finding the correct forum is key.   I write for newspapers and answer
questions about nutrition, foods and health for consumers.  My "output" is driven
by the questions thrown my way.    As this list is associated with health
promotion, it would seem appropriate for list members to discuss health-related
items.

If your "information" is research based, and not based on any
multi-level-marketing gimmick, I would say go ahead and have at it.    But if
your information was more in the line of a self-serving come-on I would say keep
it to yourself.    There was another Brian Jerome that has posted messages about
"Parasites in the body and what it means!"    Could this, by any chance, be what
you want to tell us?   (If not, you have my apology.)

Ed Blonz

--
     Maintaining a positive attitude may not solve all your
 problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worthwhile.