From:
Joanne Banfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 13:55:25 -0500
I am currently working on  a pilot project of an injury prevention program.
I am working with high school peer educators to deliver injury prevention
messages to grade 7 and 8 students. I will be doing  an evaluation of the
learning of both the high school and junior high students.

I was wondering if anyone knew of colleges or universities in the Toronto
area that have students that might be interested in working on the
evaluation as part of their course.
Unfortunately, I don't have any money to pay  a student.

If you have any suggestions you can reach me at

Thanks for your help.

All Non-Beyond Mail users please ignore
the attached file called "ATTRIB.BND".