From:
Jean-Marc Dupont <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 09:28:27 -0500
Why is it I feel like were on a slippery slope?

Paying for prenatal classes (that is, unless you have not problem
telling people you live below the poverty line)...

...paying outrageous parking fees at the hospital (a not-so hidden user
fee if ever I've not seen one)...

...paying a fee to sit in on a one hour evening tour of a hospital's
birthing unit just so I could realize for myself how antiquated they
are...

...should I go on? Fee, fee, everywhere a fee!

Thanks for keeping me thinking list members!

JM Dupont