From:
David Burman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:20:24 -0500
Duncan,
I don't know if Ken knows about our work (He must because he's worked with
Lorraine Purdon and me on a consulting project) but perhaps it would be
worthwhile to email him some material.

How are you for being in Toronto over the next week or so. Lunch?

I love this weather - it makes the city seem like the country!
David

At 11:47 AM 12/01/99 -0500, you wrote:
>We are reviewing the performance appraisal process for our community
developers and health promoters in our CHC, and one of the areas that
presents the biggest challenge for evaluation is group facilitation skills.
 Does anyone have a list of skills involved in effective group facilitation
and a useful process for evaluating those skills?  We would like to develop
a process that can be used on an ongoing basis to help our staff get
feedback on their effectiveness in facilitating the groups with which they
work.