From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 16:34:00 EDT
Reposting a message from Harvey Skinner that got caught in the error cycle.
 We have been experiencing quite a few 'error messages' when people "reply
to" a message and leave in the "Sender", "Subject" and other headers of the
original message. This problem seems to occur particularly in universities
e-mail systems - maybe there is some machine incompatibility between York
University [where the list-server is located] and University of Toronto?
A general cautionary note for all subscribers:  please cut out the headers,
and any unnecessary text from the message text that you are replying to.  It
is also easier on readers e-mail pile-ups!
 - Alison Stirling
_________________________________
On Fri, 26 Jul 1996  Michael Polanyi wrote:
> You might try:

> 2) Harvey Skinner at U of T Behavioural Sciences who I think was doing
> research on computer based peer helping among youth smokers.

Actually, I am leading the TeenNet project that is "Using the Internet to
Engage teens in Smoking Prevention and Cessation". We have created a Web
site called
"CyberIsle". You can check it out at (URL):
      http://teennet1.med.utoronto.ca/welcome

For more information, contact Meg Morrison, Project Coordinator, at
416-978-7543.

**
      Harvey A. Skinner   PhD
          Professor and Chair