From:
John Beyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 13:37:08 +0000
Kay Cook wrote:

> Does anyone know of any health promotion (or related) courses with the
> following characteristics?
>
> 1)      is offered via distance delivery (with no on-campus requirements)
> 2)      is a graduate level course
> 3)      has direct relevance to health promotion research or practice
> 4)      is administered by a University or College
>
> I would be most grateful of any additional courses our MSc and Post
> Graduate-Diploma distance students could take as options.
> I would also be more than willing to share with interested people a list of
> our health promotion courses offered over the Internet and their course
> descriptions.
> (These can also be found on our website).
>
> Thank you.
>
> Kay Cook
> Centre for Health Promotion Studies
> University Extension Centre
> 5-10; 8303-112 St
> Edmonton, AB
> T6G 2T4
> Phone: (780) 492 4796   Fax: (780) 492 9579
> www.ualberta.ca/~healthpr
Kay, I am currently enrolled in a Health Promotion course (post -grad)
from Canadore College in North Bay, Ontario.  It is a distance education
course that can be taken as full or part time studies. It is
co-ordinated by the continuing education dept. at Canadore.
For more information you can contact Marie Pyper who is the program
consultant at e-mail: [log in to unmask]
I hope you find this helpful. Linda Beyer