From:
Tricia Wilkerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:59:40 -0500
Joyce - it would be wonderful if you could post information about how you
calculated the cost of housing and utilities on the list serve. (Information
about what community partners you worked with to figure this out and
suggestions that you have about how to share this information with the
community would be great too.)  We are hoping to do the same thing here in
Huron County.  I think that figuring out how much is left after considering
the other things that families need to pay for makes the Nutritious Food
Basket information more useful and more real to people.
Right now we haven't done much with the information besides let people know
how much it costs for a reference family of four to eat in our county.  Not
very meaningful without the step that has been done in Simcoe County.
Thanks

Tricia Wilkerson, Health Promoter
Huron County Health Unit
R.R. #5 Clinton, ON  N0M 1L0
Tel: (519) 482-3416             Fax: (519) 482-7820
Check out our website at www.srhip.on.ca/hchu