From:
"Cogdon, Ann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:12:14 -0300
Hello everyone
I've just had a request from a colleague who has been hired to gather health
resources to use within a literacy project.  The purpose of the project is
to expose learners to health information and to increase their literacy
skills while doing so.  The learners in the project would like health
information that is fairly general in nature  - issues related to family and
personal well-being.

Does anyone out there know of  a "literacy health kit" that we could review?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Anne Cogdon
Director of Community Health
Dartmouth and Southeastern