From:
Marg Budd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 06:25:51 -0600
Catherine:

This might be of interest to you, This is addictions program merging with
mental health services on a small scale in a primary health care model at
the Northeast Community Health Centre in  Edmonton.  The addictions
counsellor works as part of the mental health team.  I believe they have
found some interesting results, although program is quite new.  For more
information, contact call 472-5170.  You might want to talk to Dennis the
addictions counsellor, who worked as a traditional addictions counsellor
before assuming this positions.
Hope this is helpful

Marg