From:
"Mollie E. Butler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:10:20 -0800
Thanks Denis. I actually did not send an attachment, so something must have
been picked up enroute.

In case anyone else had the same experience, I asked if anyone [particulary
those working in public health] has critiqued the Investing in Kids
Curriculum? [Some background is on www.investinkids.ca ?] If so, could you
provide me with your reflections: What do you like about the curriculum?
What frustrates you or leave your skeptical? What do you like about the
approach? What don't you like? Any other comments?

Thanks, I look forward to hearing.