From:
Monika Merkes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 22:02:21 +1100
Greetings

BabyBoomWomen@Work2020 - an interactive Internet research project - is
now online. It is part of my research for a doctoral thesis in public health
and has a policy focus.

Available at http://www-sph.health.latrobe.edu.au/bbww/

The project explores questions such as:

   * What are the opportunities and challenges facing women of the baby
     boom generation regarding paid work and retirement between now and
     2020?

   * What can we - individuals, families, communities, businesses and
     governments - do now to support women's present and future choices
     about paid work and retirement?

   * What policies can or should be implemented now to address the
     implications of an ageing workforce?

The website has had quite a few hits, but people seem to be shy or too
busy to post their views to the discussion group. If this is a topic
that interests you, I'd love to hear from you.

Please feel free to forward this message to friends and colleagues who
may be interested in this topic.

Kind regards

Monika Merkes