Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:32:47 -0400
The site that I would suggest as a basic starting point would be the Health
on the Net Foundation http://www.hon.ch/
Excerpt:
The Health On the Net Foundation (HON), created in 1995, is a not-for-profit
International Swiss Organization. HON's mission is to guide lay persons or
non-medical users and medical practitioners to useful and reliable online
medical and health information. HON provides leadership in setting ethical
standards for Web site developers.

We have developed related policies for our health unit website which I can
send to you personally Simon.
Joyce Fox