From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 18:05:59 -0400
Please note that the two links to the Canadian Institutes of Health Research
(CIHI)/ l'Institut canadien d'information sur la santé (ICIS) may not appear
to be working in either Internet Explorer nor Netscape.  It could be a
technical problem that clears up soon (we hope), or just a problem for a few
of us (two CLICK4HP subscribers contacted me about difficulties accessing
it).
 In Internet Explorer, I just get to the main CIHI / ICIS splash page at
http://www.cihi.ca , which seems to redirect to
http://secure.cihi.ca/cihiweb/splash.html, and clicking on English or French
does not seem to allow me to go any further.
In Netscape, I get a message that "Redirection limit for this URL exceeded.
Unable to load the requested page. This may be caused by cookies that are
blocked."  I have contacted the person who sent in the announcement, and
hope for clarification by Friday (it's late in the day ;-)

Anyone else get to the website or report?

Alison Stirling, co-facilitator Click4HP listserv
health promotion consultant, Ontario Prevention Clearinghouse
WWW: http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html
Tel. 1+416-408-2249x226 Fax. 1+416-408-2122