From:
List Administration <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:33:45 -0700
forwarded on behalf of the Ontario Public Health Association (OPHA) Please
note that the CLICK4HP listserv does not allow attachments. The following
notice is a plain text copy of an attached flyer.

-------------------------------------

Building for the Future
OPHA 2009 Annual Public Health Conference

November 1-4, 2009 ~ Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre~ Toronto, Ontario

Mark your calendars for the Ontario Public Health Association’s Annual
Conference, taking place on November 1-4, 2009 at the Marriott Downtown
Eaton Centre in Toronto, Ontario.

In this our 60th year as the Voice of Public Health in Ontario, we are
co-hosting this conference with OPHA’s 11 Constituent Societies. In
collaboration with our sponsors and other supporting organizations, this
event provides a provincial forum for profiling the leading developments
and topical issues facing people who are active in public and community
health throughout Ontario. The conference provides an opportunity for
public health professionals from across the province to network and
exchange ideas on a variety of issues.

The conference features world-class speakers from across our field and new
to the conference, leading-edge programming to bring the latest thinking
on public health and other relevant issues.

Call for Abstracts deadline:  May 11, 2009

For more information, please visit:
http://www.ophaconference.ca