From:
"Robinson, Kerry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 08:45:23 -0400
Hello Folks,

Our health department is doing a Benchmarking exercise on Substance Abuse
Prevention programs in public health departments.  We have already
identified a number of regions in Canada and the US for program comparisons.
We have heard that some great work has been done in Australia in this area.
Can anyone recommend a region and contact person/phone number for a public
health dept in Australia that is known for innovative and successful work in
substance abuse prevention?

Any help is much appreciated.  Please respond to me via e-mail at

Thanks,

Kerry Robinson

Kerry Robinson  BASc., MA.
Substance Abuse Prevention Promoter