From:
Candace Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 09:24:08 +1000
I am wondering if anyone can help with good resources or references on Health Promotion Projects aimed at increasing breastfeeding rates?
I am particularly interested in projects that have been evaluated.
Can anyone help?

Candace Douglass
Early Life Health Promotion Officer
Northern Sydney Health Promotion