CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Cathi Raymond-Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:04:14 EST
Form: Reply
Text: (45 lines follow)
I will be away from the office from March 22, 2000 returning March 27th.
Your message will be saved.  If you require urgent assistance, please contact
Rosemary Kennedy by e-mail [log in to unmask] or by telephone (613) 236-6163,
Ext. 2154 Thank you.

Cathi Raymond-Martin
Program Assistant
Research for International Tobacco Control
Tel:  (613) 236-6163 Ext. 2446
Fax:  (613) 236-4026
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]