From:
Eberhard Wenzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 22:50:17 +1000
Dear colleagues,

we have set up a web-page for the International Public HealthWatch
(IPHW), a non-governmental organization, which is supposed to
operate as a watchdog regarding international public health.

For the time being, we offer a list-service which provides information on
global public health issues (approximately 2-3 mails/day).

We will extend our services to reviews and evaluations of public health
policies of international and national organizations.

I would like to ask you for supporting this initiative by subscribing to
the list-service for free and by providing comments, articles, reports
which we will publish on the web-site of IPHW, which is located at:

http://www.ldb.org/iphw/index.htm

Thanks for your kind attention and support.

Eberhard Wenzel MA PhD
Griffith University
School of Public Health
Meadowbrook, Qld. 4131
Australia
Tel.:  +61-7-3382 1026
Fax:  +61-7-3382 1034
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
WWW Virtual Library Public Health at:
    http://www.ldb.org/vl/index.htm
WWW Virtual Library Circumpolar Peoples
    http://www.ldb.org/vl/cp/index.htm

I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable.
Oscar Wilde