From:
Maija Kagis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:43:35 -0700
Below is a request from a colleagu in Pakistan, Bilquis Tahira,
[log in to unmask] for material leads.
Could you respond directly to her.

"We are planning life skills workshops and first aid training for NGOs/CBOs
and individuals urgently in near future.  Please send me any
information/info on resources if you have any.
Some of this work may be for television/radio.
Take care, Bilquis"

Maya Kagis
Regional Coordinator-Latin America
Project Director-Bolivia
Canadian Society for International Health
One Nicholas St. Suite 1105
Ottawa, Ont. K1N 7B7
PH  613-241-5785 x304
FAX: 613-241-3845