Sender:
From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 08:42:06 -0400
>From:  "David Hulchanski" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>This has just been published.

>Volume 15, Number 3 of:
>
>Housing Studies a journal from Carfax Publishing Limited, an
>imprint of Taylor & Francis Ltd.
>
> Editorial (pg. 339)
>
> Housing and Health Inequalities: Review and Prospects for
>Research (pg. 341)
>  James  R.  Dunn
>
> Housing for Health: The Role of Owner Occupation (pg. 367)
>  Donna  Easterlow; Susan  J.  Smith; Sara  Mallinson
>
> "Beyond Four Walls". The Psycho-social Benefits of Home:
>Evidence from West Central Scotland (pg. 387)
>  Ade  Kearns; Rosemary  Hiscock; Anne  Ellaway; Sally  MaCintyre
>
> Housing Deprivation and Health: A Longitudinal Analysis (pg.
>411)
>  Alex  Marsh; David  Gordon; Pauline  Heslop; Christina
>Pantazis
>
> Home, Sick Home: Using the Housing Experiences of Disabled
>Children to Suggest a New Theoretical Framework (pg. 429)
>  Christine  Oldman; Bryony  Beresford
>
> Housing Renewal - Doesn't it Make You Sick? (pg. 443)
>  Terry  Allen
>
> When a Capital Investment Becomes an Emotional Loss: The Health
>Consequences of the Experience of Mortgage Possession in England
>(pg. 464)
>  Sarah  Nettleton; Roger  Burrows
>
>=================

Visit our Web Site for information about our Seniors Participatory and
Community Quality of Life Projects!  Free Reports Also.

  http://www.utoronto.ca/qol      http://www.utoronto.ca/seniors

  Long have I looked for the truth about the life of people together.
  That life is crisscrossed, tangled, and difficult to understand.
  I have worked hard to understand it and when I had done so
  I told the truth as I found it.

  - Bertolt Brecht

Dennis Raphael, Ph.D.
Associate Professor