From:
Mary Pat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:05:20 -0600
Hello Georgia,

I am not sure if this book will be of interest to you; it is called "How
You Do Anything Is How You Do Everything" by Cheri Huber and June
Shiver. It is a hands-on workbook designed to assist in the process of
self-discovery. I purchased it for the exercises that I can implement
during training sessions. There are write-draw-color-paint-cut-paste
activities that are all focused on getting to those values and beliefs
that mold our lives. Let me know if you would like to borrow it.

Mary Pat Dressler
Community Health and Epidemiology
University of Saskatchewan