From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 10:45:25 -0400
Greetings,

The following job posting was sent this morning for today's issue of the
Ontario Health Promotion Email Bulletin (http://www.ohpe.web.net), however,
it may be too late to be included.   As the deadline is only one week away,
it is important to widely distribute the news of these jobs and too
encourage applicants.  Please share with others.

THE REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF WATERLOO

Health Promotion Officer

You will design, implement, and evaluate programs and initiatives across a
broad range of health issues. Through your communication and advocacy
skills, you will facilitate health public policy and community level changes
that impact on the broader determinants of health. You will provide
consultation to our evaluation work teams in the gathering, analyzing, and
reporting of both qualitative and quantitative data.

As a graduate of a Master's program related to health promotion, health
studies or an equivalent in education and experience, you are equipped with
a thorough knowledge of issues, programs, strategies, and policy development
along with an expertise in evaluative research, adult education, social
marketing, and community development. You have a minimum one year of
experience in program evaluation, planning, and development in a community
setting and solid PC skills.

Salary range: $43,589 - $49,522 per annum Position #2000-170

http://www.region.waterloo.on.ca

Please respond by May 26, to:

Staffing Coordinator, Regional Municipality of Waterloo,
150 Frederick Street, Third Floor,
Kitchener, ON N2G 4J3

Fax: (519) 575-4454
e-mail: rywendy@ region.waterloo.on.ca

We are committed to employment equity. We thank alt applicants in advance;
however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.

Originally Published in The KW Record Ad # 452899a