From:
Nancy Zuck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 14:24:01 -0700
I am in the process of preparing for a "Leadership"
meeting that will be taking place in a health
authority in Alberta.  This meeting will include
managers of long term, and acute care facilities.  I
am trying to introduce the concept of control and how
it impacts health.   I would like to demonstrate this
through a tangible example.

Does anyone out there have any suggestions for how we
could impact "empowered" managers to better understand
how control may impact health?  I am particularly
interested in examples that will personalize the
concept.

Thank you in advance for all of your suggestions.

Nancy