From:
Rebecca Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 10:35:44 +1000
Hello

I am on the Editorial Board for the Australian Health Promotion
Association's national newsletter  Update. for which we are currently
sourcing material for the next edition, the theme of which is International
Health Promotion.

Please contact me on mailto:[log in to unmask] if you have a
story to tell Australia - we welcome letters to the Editor (up to 200
words), a short article (150-200 words), feature articles (200-350 words)
book and website reviews or a storybook contribution (guidelines attached).

Thanks - I look forward to hearing from you.

Rebecca Russell
Project Officer
Cancer Education Unit

The Cancer Council Victoria