From:
OHPE E&M Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:33:43 -0800
Just a quick note to let you know that this week's OHPE feature article is a
discussion of health promotion education and training.  Kevin Churchill and
Alison Stirling collaborated on this article. In the introduction, they ask,
"So how can we "learn" health promotion? What are the skills needed? Can
anyone practice health promotion? Where do we learn how to become health
promoters? The answers may be as diverse as the individuals that practice
health promotion."

If you are not subscribed to the OHPE, you can read OHPE 350.1 and the
connected resources message, 350.2, at http://www.ohpe.ca/ebulletin.

We are also interested in additional resources or points of view.  In
particular, we are interested in adding to our list of undergraduate, graduate
and summer school programs profiled in OHPE 350.2.

We hope you find the article useful!

Noelle