From:
Debbie Bang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 09:33:34 -0600
Todd ... The Centre for Health Promotion has a committee that has been
working to consolidate the evidence (i.e. evaluation) for health
promotion.  A model has been developed and we are currently testing it.
Michael Goodstadt is the chairperson of the committee.  We have a
reference list of evaluations and would love to compare notes with what
you have already found.

Michael Goodstadt can be reached at -> [log in to unmask]

Happy Holidays!
Debbie Bang
Coordinator/Researcher
St. Joseph’s Community Health Centre