From:
"Jacobs, Anna" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 15:16:28 -0400
The Ontario Healthy Communities Coalition is having its annual conference in
mid-June.  I've included a bit of information here on the conference.  If
you would like more, please see our web site or contact Rudy at the email
address below.

Thanks

Inspiring Change ... Leading the Way to Healthy Communities
Ontario Healthy Communities Coalition Conference and Annual General Meeting
Enjoy a relaxed weekend get-a-way for yourself and/or your family on 265
acres of coniferous forest, quiet meadows and rolling hills.  This
conference offers a variety of imaginative topics and engaging workshops,
small group learning to maximize participation, energetic and enthusiastic
workshop leaders, and opportunities to learn, share and re-charge your
batteries.
Friday June 9 to Sunday June 11, 2000
Located at Cedar Glen Conference Centre, Bolton, Ontario. Camping and
retreat centre rooms available.
For more information contact Conference Coordinator, Rudy Ruttimann, 1-800
766-3418 ext. 2338, [log in to unmask], or visit our web site
http://www.opc.on.ca/ohcc

Anna Jacobs
Ontario Healthy Communities Coalition
Communications Facilitator