From:
Debbie Bang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 13:36:24 -0400
This is a job opportunity at Trillium Health Centre for a:
Co-ordinator, Health Information and Wellness Centre
Please your resumé/CV directly to them.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Debbie Bang
~~~~~~~~~~~

What makes us different is what makes us strong.
At Trillium, best practices and state-of-the-art technology go hand in hand.
As leaders in health innovation, we continually look at better ways to
provide quality care designed with our patients in mind. Our team of dynamic
professionals work together to establish comprehensive, innovative programs
to meet the needs of our communities.

One of the most exciting steps ever taken in the provision of Outpatient
Health Care is
currently underway with the evolution of Trillium's Ambulatory Care Program
at our Queensway
Site. Inspired by those who come to us for care, we're transforming the site
into a first-class, bright and modern Ambulatory Care Centre. This
"one-stop" shopping approach, promises to enrich the outpatient experience
and redefine consumer expectations by offering easy, consumer-friendly
access to a wide variety of top-notch services. Join our dynamic ambulatory
care team at the Queensway Site!

Co-ordinator, Health Information and Wellness Centre
This is an excellent opportunity to expand your practical knowledge and
skills in planning,
implementation and evaluation towards an exciting Health Information and
Wellness Centre at
Trillium, using a proposed phased-in program model. You will be responsible
for co-ordinating and evaluating the Resource Centre in our new Ambulatory
Care Centre, and will assist our clients and community members in accessing
vital health information on emerging health issues and trends to improve
clinical outcomes. Your degree in a health-services discipline and at least
3 years of experience working in a related clinical setting are combined
with demonstrated experience in team building and, ideally, completion of a
master's graduate-level program.

These are excellent opportunities for experienced professionals to work in a
supportive, dynamic environment. Please forward your resume, in confidence,
to: Human Resources, Trillium Health Centre, Queensway Site, 150 Sherway
Drive, Etobicoke, ON  M9C 1A5. Fax: (416) 521-4003.

<LOGO>
<www.trilliumhealthcentre.org>