Sender:
From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 1992 13:38:24 EDT
Does anyone know of any Twain works in electronic form (public
domain)?  Not long ago, there were apparently e-texts of _Tom
Sawyer_ and _Huckleberry Finn_ from a company called Advantage
Reader, though they've since begun selling them.  If you have the
old, public domain versions, I would be grateful if you could send
them to me, then I'll put them on the TWAIN-L FILELIST for all to
retrieve.  Perhaps some Forum subscribers would like to search
these texts, do concordances, etc., so it would be great to have
them available.

Also, Project Gutenberg is currently working on getting Twain's
books into electronic form, and the director, Michael S. Hart, has
told me that they plan to do all of MT's books eventually.  He's
invited suggestions and/or help, so if you're interested, he can be
contacted at <[log in to unmask]>.

Regards,
Taylor Roberts