From:
O'Conner <C359452@UMCVMB>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1992 08:57:29 CDT
Taylor,
   Concerning your Hannibal trip, I'm working at an American Studies
Summer Institute during July and we will be taking 35 foreign
teachers to Hannibal on July 17.  It will interesting to see
the town and culture through their eyes and to hear what questions
they have.  We'll be hitting the usual sites and taking them on
a riverboat ride that Friday night.  I am looking forward to the
occasion.

Michael O'Conner