Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:14:54 -0400
Hello everyone!
    I too had an exceptionally wonderful time
at the Elmira Conference.  Today I am depressed
because I won't get to see most of you for another
4 years.  SO!  I was wondering how many and who
will going to go to the Buffalo, NY Oct 13 Twain day??
I thought maybe we could try to get something
going to see you, and talk.  I'll be there friday
night and leaving Sunday afternoon.  As I have
relatives near there that I can stay with.

Talk to you all soon!  and hope to see you soon!

Thank you!

Jules