From:
"Bliss, Donald" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2021 15:34:22 +0000
Let’s not overlook that Twain’s attempt to address the flagrant racism against the Chinese cost him a job at the San Francisco Moring Call as a struggling young journalist. This was the beginning of a lifetime commitment to remedy historical wrongs against Asian Americans, racism that is again rearing it’s ugly head.

Sent from my iPhone