From:
Celeste Wincapaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:38:06 -0700
Hello Hawaii Jackie,

I am not the list manager for this particular list,
"Click4HP" but I do manage many e-mail lists and,
yep, we are real, live people with all of our joys,
imperfections and humanity who even step away from
our e-mail from time to time.

From the information I received when I joined this
list, you  may leave  the list  at  any time  by
sending  "SIGNOFF  CLICK4HP" in an e-mail to

Give it a try.

Cheers,
Celeste