CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
julia raudzus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 04:36:33 GMT
August 14, 2000

To Whom it May Concern,

We are two second year medical students currently studying at the University
of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada.  We are hoping to volunteer for
two months next summer in a medical environment in Nepal.

If anyone on this list-serve has any suggestions or contacts for Nepal, we
would greatly appreaciate your response.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Most Sincerely,

Erin Boyle ([log in to unmask])
Julia Raudzus ([log in to unmask])