Sender:
From:
"Adeline R. Falk Rafael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 13:12:43 -0400
I recieved this email on another list serv. Since violence against women in
not unique to the US, I am posting this in hopes of a wide global response!
There is a template for a message at the end of this message with American
statistics. Please just subsitute those that are appropriate for your
country or don't use the stats but do let NIKE know that such ads are
unacceptable. Adeline