Sender:
From:
Sherrie Tingley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 16:58:13 -0500
On Tuesday, January 13, 1998 4:14 PM, Ronald
Labonte[SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:

Thank you for this information, I would be interested if these cost
benefits related to these people not having access to the health care
system?

Also I am surprised that there is no mention of the Perry Pre-school
Program, I keep hearing over and over and over again that "every dollar
spent".  And I understand that this is the reason to our move in Ontario
towards the surveillance of women on welfare in the first three years of
their child's life?

--
Sherrie Tingley