From:
Jim Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 1998 10:07:31 -0500
Jiri,

You/subscribers to list can download our Free Demo and White Paper, 'Survey
Principles an Overview.' (Use Code/Id 155.) <http://www.surveyssay.com>
SurveyTracker, is a full featured survey/assessment software for conducting
real time Email/web/disk/telephone/fax surveys that has specific modules /
templates for surveying/polling. (anonymity option). You can use
accompanying templates or customize libraries of
questions/questionnaires.(including Healthcare/Medical) Survey results are
automatically compiled / collated (Access Compatibility) and you can select
from a multitude of charts/graphs/management reports for comparisons/trends
analysis-see demo.

We have  also just compiled a brief management overview cost analysis of
electronic surveys vs paper. To obtain a Free Email copy (2 Pages)
mailto:[log in to unmask] with subject line "survey
costs" without quotes. Please feel free to c/c-extend this email to your
staff/depts.

At 09:29 AM 5/16/1998 -0400, you wrote:
>Jiri Rada wrote:
>>
>> Hi there from Wellington, New Zealand.
>>
>> I am looking for a questionnaire/needs analysis instrument for a community
>> survey. Specifically, I want to examine demographic distribution,
>> socio-economic status and health status + community concerns and
>> priorities... if you know of such an instrument, your help will be greatly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> The questionnaire will be applied to immigrants + minority groups in New
>> Zealand.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Kawshi Gooneratne
>> =):>)
>>
>> Or, you can e-mail it directly to the address below:

>> __________________________
>>
>>             \\\\
>>            @ @)
>> --------ooOo-( )-oOoo---------
>>
>> Dr. Jiri Rada
>>
>> Senior Lecturer in Public Health
>> Wellington School of Medicine
>> University of Otago
>> PO Box 7343 Wellington South
>> New Zealand,(AOTEAROA)
>>
>> Street address: Wellington School of Medicine
>> Mein Street, Newtown, Wellington South
>>
>> Telephone: +64 4 385 5999 ext 6040/6046
>> fax: +64 4 389 5319
>> Departmental homepage:  http://www.wnmeds.ac.nz/academic/dph/
>> E-mail:                 [log in to unmask]
>>
>>                                           HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
>> _______________________________________________________________
>
>You might try Glen Brunetti at the Hamilton Wentworth Department of
>Public Health here in Ontario where they have developed two sequential
>surveys, primarily to assess needs and priorities around heart health.
>Althought the topic is fairly specifis, the questions may be OK to
>adapt.
>
>Hope this helps
>
>Nancy Dubois

Jim Henry, Ex Dir Strategic Alliances

mailto:[log in to unmask]
JH&A  614.834.9408 / 888.859.8644 VOICE  /  614.834.9403 FAX
<http://www.surveyssay.com>    Updated 5-7-98
'Solutions for Internet/Intranet Communications Strategies'