From:
Andrea Stitzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 14:28:16 +0100
Carol, there is a book from 1993 on "Health Promotion and Organizational
Development. Developing Settings for Health" from Grossmann, Ralph and
Scala, Klaus; published from: European Health Promotion Series No. 2,
WHO/Europe, IFF - I think this is a good starting point; you can find more
material on HP+OD when looking into the material in the area of Workplace
Health Promotion; there is also good material within Organizational /
Industrial Psychology which does not directly refer to health promotion,
but which tackles similar issues under organizational development / human
resources management

Greetings, Andrea

Dipl. Psych. Andrea Stitzel
Institute for Psychology of Work, Unemployment and Health (IPG)
University of Bremen
Grazerstr. 2
28359 Bremen
Tel.:  +49-421-218-2827