From:
"Jacobs, Anna" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 15:41:01 -0500
Hello Carol,

I don't know if you have heard of the healthy communities movement yet or
not, but we are an international movement that seeks to achieve social,
environment and economic health and well-being for individuals, communities
and local government.  We look at the broader determinants of health.  In
Ontario, our community animators are working with over 100 communities
across the province.  Some of their stories are on our web site.  If you
would like more information, you can visit our web site at
http://www.opc.on.ca/ohcc

We have just pulled together an Indicators and Evaluation Toolkit for our
communitiees as well as a Users Guide.

If you would like more information, please contact me.

Thanks

Anna Jacobs
Communications Facilitator
Ontario Healthy Communities Coalition