From:
DKProj Mgt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:05:19 -0400
After much reflection I am posting this one time call for commercial
contacts from a group in the Ukraine.

- Sam Lanfranco, CLICK4HP ListHost/Adm
-------------------

To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Please help in establishing contacts

Dear Sirs,

Would you be so kind to publish following proposal in your discussion
list?

We are very interested in possible contacts with our foreign colleagues
because of absolutely intolerable conditions for our business in Ukraine.

With many thanks,

Roman V. Pavlovich
DX-SYSTEMS LTD. director, Ph.D.

DX-SYSTEMS LTD.
Central Clinical Hospital N5
5th.Balakirev bystr., 61018 Kharkov,
Ukraine

Tel:     +380-572-331-300
         +380-572-331-700
Fax:     +380-572-330-711
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
ICQ#     33275385

=====++++++======+++++++========+++++++========================
Dear colleagues,

Medical diagnostic equipment developing and manufacturing firm DX-SYSTEMS
Ltd. would be grateful for any help in adjusting business relations to
organizations of your country, which specialize in this field.

We develop and sell computer EEG and ECG systems. Now we are designing
modern telemetric EEG and ECG systems. This equipment will provide new
possibilities for telemedicine. Its format is near cigarette package, but
characteristics are equal to standard multichannel computer systems.
Electrophysiologic information (EEG or ECG) is transmitting by
radiochannel from this device directly to computer with special software.
Our equipment can work in the range of one department, clinic or city. If
we'll use Internet, we'll cover all over the world.

But due to the financial and economic crisis in Ukraine our firm is having
serious difficulties with financing of new projects and entering the
international market. Marketing and financial analysis of the perspectives
of the firm's development has shown that further progress isn't possible
without call for external investments and entering into external market.

We are realists and we understand this task cannot be realized without
serious partner. We would be interested in any kind of collaboration
however the most preferable items are as follows: 1. Creation of joint
venture or becoming part of an already existing company. 2. Joint research
and development of medical equipment (We can offer interesting ideas,
small but very qualified staff and low development cost). 3. Partnership
in promotion of DX-SYSTEMS LTD. production to the world market.

May be this offer will be of interest for your company. We would be glad
to find a serious partner in your country and we would be very grateful
for any help in this matter. We are ready to discuss any other ways of
possible cooperation and to give any additional information regarding our
firm profile and production.

Thank you very much for attention.